Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lifestyle check

Are you experiencing upset stomach lately? Or you might be having constipation more often? How about indigestion? I read that there are only three secrets for better digestive health.

1. Less stress
2. More exercise
3. Better diet

Who says it is easy? That seems a complete lifestyle change isn’t it? A change in your daily routine. I for one am just writing it to somehow encourage me to have a better lifestyle and get on the track again. But still, I am really having a hard time. Exercise and diet are causing me stress!

Kidding aside, I think I should act now on that. My husband was looking at me last night and he lovingly commented that I am getting fatter everyday. Not to mention all the symptoms I have been experiencing lately.

No comments: