Thursday, November 8, 2007

Battle # 2 - Debts!

Who does not have debts? I am currently having debts that I seem cannot handle. I cannot blame anyone but myself. So many "I should have's" and "If only's
" are coming into my mind. Just like today. The phone rang a while ago and I told my husband to tell that I am not home if someone will look for me. But, I do not have any intention to ran from them. It is just that, I do not have the resources to face them right now. I will settle all my debts as I have been in good credit standing for the past years. It only has been two months anyway that I missed payments.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Hello Mica,

I am sorry to hear about your problem. It is a tough situation indeed. :(

Keep going at blogging and join those sites that pay for posting good stuff. Hopefully it will ease the situation somewhat as time goes by.

By the way, I was looking for your Wordless Wednesday. Are you a participant? I just assume since you commented at the photo at my blog.

Take care.

PS: Just in case you have no idea what I was saying about sites paying for posting, this is a link from my blog that you can read.

http://quantumchat.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-do-i-earn-from-my-blog.html

Serena
ChatnChill