Saturday, August 15, 2009

Who is on top?

Okay, I have decided! I will start looking for a good website hosting for this blog of mine. I am now planning to revive this blog of mine for good. Since this is just more of a personal blog, I think I would just look for a host that could give me what I need. Of course, the price should be right. I do some assignments but I really do not like to spend much for a web host. A $5 fee per month is sensible enough, I guess.

During my world wide web search, I found http://webhostinggeeks.com/. It has the Top 10 Web Hosting — Best Web Hosts (2009)at its featured post. It is very convenient for my search. So, the first thing that I looked for was the monthly fee. Wow, I saw one with the Price: $4.44 only! It also offers unlimited space and traffic! I think that it is really affordable! However, this web host only landed seventh spot on the Top Ten list. The popular one, most personal blogs use landed the 5th spot.

Now, I am confused! Seriously, I really do not have any idea about web hosting. I read some reviews in the site and some said nice things about a particular web host and others said not so good things. Yes, it really pays to read reviews. Thanks to http://webhostinggeeks.com/ for providing that.

No comments: