Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dead tired

I am really dead tired. I feel harassed. I really need a maid. Imagine, instead of me doing other things, I hvae to wash clothes, clean the house, take care of my son, and other domestic chores. I have not even taken a bath yet. I am becoming depressed whenever I realize that life is hard and I am sort of not contented. I know, I just have to clear my mind and have a breath of fresh air. Oh, if only I could be at one of the destination weddings I only have in my dreams as of the moment. After all, I need some time out. But, since it is a romantic place, should I bring my husband along? I am just kidding! Of course, of course! He needs a break too. So, leave the small boss to our relatives and forget about him for just a short period of time.

No comments: