Thursday, October 28, 2010

Operating table

One of my friends got operated on last Saturday. I saw her the other day and she was already alive and kicking so to speak, meaning back to normal. :) According to the doctor, she has clean wounds and her body is not reacting to any foreign chemical or whatever complication that operation could have brought her or might show. Good for her!

Lying down on that operating table is not that easy. There is fear and anxiety. Who wants to be there? No one! That is why I really pity those who experienced malpractice that they had to consult a depuy hip recall attorney. Yes, it is a true story. I am now afraid because I am a woman and women are prone to hip fracture. I know that I do not have to worry since there are people who could help me if ever but still, no one would ever want to undergo such thing.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments: