Thursday, June 30, 2011

Live long

I was asked by so many people why I transferred to a farther office location. I live very near to my previous office and it is also cheaper when it comes to fare. Yes, it is somehow accessible also. So, why the choice of transferring when it means double of everything? Well, there is one thing that was not doubled but actually eliminated. What is it? My exposure to accidents. Yes, I do not have to pass that vast highway where every motorist seems always in a hurry to reach their destination, or maybe they are driving fast towards death. Well, then I still want to live long!

Anyways, accidents are accidents and when you really could not avoid it or you have encountered one that caused some injuries, do not hesitate a lawyer. One with a caliber of an Austin Personal Injury Attorney maybe to make sure that you will win.

Austin lawyers can be found at O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments: