Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Diet tip:split that meal

I and my husband used to eat as if it is our last day on earth. That could be the reason why I grew this big, eh! Imagine ordering all those chicken, spaghetti, French fries, hamburger and fries. Wait, we still have sundae for dessert.That was our usual movie treat! Yeah, before or after watching a movie, we ate all those in one sitting. Even during fine dining, we also pig out.

Well, it has to stop. Here is one tip that I received from e-mail:

Split your meal with your dining companion. Restaurant portions are the ultimate diet trap. Those pasta portions are often enough to feed a family of four. Save on cost and calories by splitting an entrée with your partner.

Sensible isn’t it? I will keep that in mind. I have to, if I want to look like the image in this post! LOL!

Source: chooseyourdiet.com

No comments: