Monday, September 7, 2009

Sign of maturity

How time flies. Before, what we are just talking about are sort of shallow like new clothes and new shoes. Now, we are talking used cars, condominiums, houses, investments and the future! Sign of maturity? Yes, we are not getting any younger anymore and we have our responsibilities for the younger generation.

We already have our own house. It is just small though. My husband wanted to buy a bigger one once we already have enough resources. As of me, I would like to buy a car. It is really hard to commute these days especially when it is raining. I am not planning to buy a brand new one though. It would be very expensive that I could not afford it. Right now, I am still comparing the prices and www.BuyYourCar.co.uk is helping me with tha.

No comments: