Monday, September 1, 2008

What's Your Money Personality?

Though I know already that I have not been very good with my finances, I still dare to take this test. This is the proof that as long as you are honest with the answers, you will get the right results.

The result is I am chaotic. I am trying to change already.




Your Money Personality is Chaotic



When it comes to money, you don't know how much is really coming in or going out.

And you don't know how much you need to live... and possibly how much you have right now.



You spend recklessly on whatever strikes you at the moment.

And as far as savings go, you don't have any. You're lucky if you make it to the next paycheck.



You need to start keeping track of what you spend, what you save, and what you have.

It may not be pretty, but it's better to know than not know!

No comments: