Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lose that belly fat!

Who would not like to flaunt their beautiful and leaner tummies? I was able to watch a commercial about a boy who was looking for his favorite Robot shirt. It turned out that her older sister is wearing it. It is an advertisement encouraging people to loose weight. Ouch! That has been my problem for a long time. My son is now five years old and I have not lost that baby fat. Lol! Kidding aside, it was hard. I do not want to blame anybody but really, how could I not eat if there is delicious food on the table? Who could resist that chocolate bar and luscious cake? Just at lunch today, I had a serving of caramel cake. However, I do not intend to be this way. It would still make me feel better if I could slip in to those old pair jeans in my cabinet. I have been keeping it for so long there as an inspiration of how acceptable the measurement of my waistline was. I know I could do it again. I guess, starting with my belly? I should take this Flat Belly Diet then. Would you believe that you could lose as much as 15 pounds in 32 days by eating dark chocolate every after meal? Pretty amazing and convincing, huh! You might want to go to the site and join this Flat Belly sort of contest. All you have to do is to fill out a form about your present physical condition and age. If you are selected, you would receive a free book and the most rewarding part is you could finally have that flat tummy again.

Fbd

Post?slot_id=25582&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark>

No comments: