Friday, July 30, 2010

Build it

I read from one blog that a charitable elderly woman used some of her money to buy gold coins. I wonder if she has grandchildren who will be able to inherit those in the future. That is a very good investment. I hope that the elderly woman will make a will this early. I wonder if she just wanted to collect coins? well if she is really serious about it, I hope she gets in touch with the trusted source of metals and that is the United States Gold Bureau. Maybe the rich grandma should hire one representative from the bureau to complete her collection or maybe build her portfolio. I am sure that whatever she has right now will be doubled or even tripled in the future.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, investing in gold coins is a wise investment in these times of uncertainties where foreign currencies fluctuate and are very unstable. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.