Monday, July 19, 2010

Once in a blue moon

I went out today with my friend. I thought that I have spent so much money enough to buy gold coins already. I know that I should have watched my cash flow and controlled my spending. Anyways, I told myself that it is only once in a blue moon that I get to relax and do things I love like buying a new pair of shoes and eating at my favorite restaurant. It will be months or even years again before I can convince myself to splurge. Yes, I am harsh to myself. I think too much about the future. Right now, I am searching for good sites where I can find good investments like gold.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, investing in gold coins and gold bullion is a wise investment because gold does not depreciate but always appreciate unlike foreign currencies. There's nothing wrong with splurging once in a while if you have the money to do so. You are entitled to a little harmless pleasure once in a while. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.