Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Medical Situation

I was able to witness when my friend had her muscle cramps before. She could not walk! I was afraid for her before asking myself how serious could it be! Then, I found out that it was not that serious at all, I mean her condition was treatable and all that. What caused her pain before was a medication given to her by her doctor to lower her cholesterol level. Imagine that! She should have filed a Crestor lawsuit if she was aware of how dreaded the side effects of Crestor could be! The drug can cause some heart and nerve ailments that can even end a person's life once undetected. Good for my friend that she understands medical situations. She immediately consulted her physician. True enough, it was Crestor thus she was asked to stop taking it.

No comments: