Thursday, January 17, 2008

Friday's Feast#1



Appetizer :What is your favorite beverage?

I love Sarsi when I was still young. Root beer float is also good!


Soup:Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

Mug, mirror, pen


Salad:On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

9? Yes, got to lie sometimes but eventually say the truth.


Main Course: If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

I think that all cities in the world got its name because it should be their name.Like, maybe because of an important event or from a person who did something great.I really do not know!Help!

Dessert:What stresses you out? What calms you down?

The main course question!LOL!Sometimes my kid and husband stresses me out.When someone is sick.Bills also stresses me out!

What calms me down? Secret!LOL!Okay, for a more readable answer, let us say- sleeping.

5 comments:

Gabriel said...

Fun post!

My post is here. Happy FF!

Pea in a Pod said...

Oh yeah,bills stresses me out:) Nice feast!My Feast is up as well;-) Happy FF!

Siani said...

Great feast! I didn't know how to answer the Main Course either. Happy Friday!

My feast is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Joyce E. Rempel said...

oh the picture on your feast made me hungry and it's not even 8 am here.

Thanks for letting me visit.

Unknown said...

Great feast!


Feel welcome to visit my friday's feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!