Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend Snapshot #1- Watch a movie!



Yes, it is my first time in weekend snapshot!So, the usual weekend, we watched a movie!
The producer of BEE MOVIE should thank McDonald's or the other way around? Well, my kid saw the BEE MOVIE commercial on TV and he said that he would like to watch that.After watching, he wanted to collect all those characters at McDonald's Happy Meal.Actually, there are six but we only got five!

Well, the movie is good because it tells about balance in this world.How we are created to be of service to our community , to others and to ourselves.Just like what I would like to tackle in this blog- health in all aspects of life-emotional, physical, spiritual, social,and all kinds.

To view other participants, please click on the button or go to http://ws.boarderhost.com/.

Have a great week!

15 comments:

Liz said...

I agree my son has 4 bees already and he wants to complete the whole collection. Happy WS!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely way to spend the weekend. I'm sure you all had a great time. Happy WS.

SandyCarlson said...

This was a fun movie! Actually does offer some real info about the little buzzers!

Snap Catch said...

great fun for the weekend!!! mine's up too....

Carver said...

Sounds like a fun movie. Hope you have a happy week.

si kiky said...

i'll purchase that next time...have a great week

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

My kids love that movie too :)
Maybe you could try ebay or yahoo auctions finding the last piece of the Bee to complete the collection!
Have a good week ahead!
Its Not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle

SabineM said...

welcome to weekend snapshot!
I have yet to see the BEE movie. is out on DVD already?

Natalie said...

I've wanted to see that, maybe someday.

Come visit my weekend snapshot if you get a chance. :)

maiylah said...

my son doesn't seem to be that interested with this movie, but I am! lol.
welcome to WS!

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a fun weekend! cute toys! :)

Welcome to WS!

Anonymous said...

I did not watch yet that one but i guess its fun.

Anonymous said...

Movie weekend, that's nice :)

welcome to WS! and see u again next week.

thess of:
http://dagboek.thesserie.com/index.php/badly-needed-break

Lynn said...

My daughter's got two of those characters from McDonald's. Jollibee should have gotten the tie-up. :)

Emzkie said...

hahaha.. kids talaga! whatever they see on tv they want it also.