Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Study at home

I believe that getting continuous education is very important. In offices, there are occasional trainings for the chosen few. Yes, not everyone is entitled to special trainings though everybody needs it.

Even in the medical field, there are seminars being held from time to time to update on the latest.

I myself, want to not only attend seminars or trainings but also to really go back to school. However, I have to consider lots of things. One of those is time and money. I am working and I need to earn for my family. Thanks to online universities. They answered my question. I could take an online degree instead. Well, I could do that at the comforts of my own home. I just have to make sure that the schedule would fit in.

I found Capella university and this online university offers many courses. I would definitely find the one that I need to take.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: