Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The real thing

My brother will be graduating from high school this school year. Time flies. I could still remember the time when I used to be his nanny when he was only a toddler. Now he is almost six feet tall and will be entering College in no time. I asked him what he wants to be but it seemed that he has not thought of it yet. He is still enjoying his high school life. Come College, it will be a whole lot different. I advised him to research degrees that might get his interest. Yes, it is advisable that you take the course that you really like to avoid shifting. Moreover, whatever it is that you take in College will draw the path that you will follow in your life. It will be the real thing.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, it is imperative that we research degrees so that we will take the college course that is appropriate to our nature and temperament. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.