Saturday, March 13, 2010

Get pampered

I wonder how it is to go to school again. It is not that I am going to take a master's degree or another dreaded course to get a white collar job. I am planning to try going to a cosmetology school. You know, the beauty business has always been around. I think it is stable. The competition might be stiff also but there will always be clients around especially if you could offer real good service. I passed by a new nail spa yesterday and it got tons of customers. The place was jam packed so to speak. Maybe the service there is really good. Well, it could be the place itself too. You know, it is inside a mall thus very convenient for shoppers who are tired from all the buying and would like to rest for a while. What a way to do it by having their toes pampered, right? I am excited!

No comments: