Friday, March 19, 2010

Things I want to do

There are things that I realized I have not done. Hey, I am turning 37 in a month's time yet I have not lived a full life?

Thus, I am making a list of the things I would like to try. Small ones and big ones. Let me start with small ones:
1. Go to all the famous coffee shops in the city and make a review of all of them
2. Watch a movie at movie theaters at least once a month or every two months
3. Monthly or twice a month pedicure
4. Hair rebond? yes, there is a question mark because I do not think that it is practical for me.
5. Eat cake! Well, different flavors at different shops and make a review of that too!
6. Tour the country~ and take a picture and make a list of places I want to go to. That will mean saving for it too. When you have a goal then it will be easy, I guess.

See, many things, right? There are a whole lot more but I am sleepy already. Next time, I will write more about it.

No comments: