Monday, October 13, 2008

Favorite Bible Story

One of the famous stories in the Bible is about the Prodigal Son. There have been many versions of this and all of them are good. It has a moral lesson about the love of a Father to his child. It depicts God’s love for us. Even if when we sin repeatedly, the most forgiving God would forgive us.

As a mother, I then thought, what if my son would do that to me? Would I be able to forgive him? All I know now is I love my son very much and I am doing everything for him. He has some small sins already like watching television for long hours and being hard headed about it. Still, I let it pass and try to talk to him. I hope though that I will be able to raise him to be a better person just like the Father in the Prodigal Son story did.

Have you read as many Bible Stories? Find out more by joining the first-ever Theater Church Conference in Silver Spring, MD on October 22 & 23. It always pays to watch and learn together with a group of people. You get to share ideas and experiences. I had the experience of attending a Church conference inside a theater and it is beyond compare. Much more if it is being brought by the Cinemeetings and Events of Cinemedia.

As of me, I am always hungry to Find out more.

Post?slot_id=22876&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: