Monday, October 13, 2008

Keeping the faith

I have a favorite song and the chorus goes like this:

Come to me all of you who are tired of carrying heavy loads.
For the yoke I will give you is easy and my burden is light.
Come to me and I will give you rest.


Honestly, I did not know that these lyrics of my favorite song came from Matthew 11:28.
"Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

I know that it came fro the Bible but I did not know that it came from the Book of St. Matthew. That would be one of my favorite verses then. Oh, if I had known before then I could have recited a very long verse and got a good grade in my Sunday School class. Lol! Our Sunday School teacher was always encouraging us to Find out more verses to memorize.

Find out more and learn about God’s words. Who knows, you could compose your own song out of it, right? Be inspired by the first-ever Theatre Church Conference in Silver Spring, MD on October 22 & 23. When I had the luxury of time before, I used to attend conferences like this. This would be a very good experience. Moreover, since it will be held in a theater, you would certainly enjoy the presentation. In addition, it is going to be hosted by Cinemedia. Take advantage of this and get to know the good Lord better. Keep the faith,Find out more !

Post?slot_id=22871&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: