Thursday, December 11, 2008

Listen to online educational podcasts

I am thinking of getting an online education. Now, my dilemma is what to choose from those online college courses. Of course, I should weigh possibilities and there are factors that I should really consider. Number one is if I really like what I am going to decide on. I already have a college degree and my line of work right now has no relation in whatever way to that degree. I do not want it to happen again. Another most important thing to consider is the job opportunities after graduation. Oh, I should have put number one in the list the online school of course where I should get that course!

It would help to research or maybe better yet listen to online podcasts from online students and teachers. Capella University has that! Well then, I should just check this online university.

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: