Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How are you feeling today?

I would like to thank Serena for this tag.

Rule:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

1. Busy – Blogging too!

2. Tired – I actually would like to sleep but I cannot because of number 1.LOL!

3. Messy- I actually have not combed my hair nor take a bath

4. Hungry – yeah, hungry but the ref is empty.

5. Lazy- tons of laundry but I do not like to wash because of number 1 & 2.

6. Excited- ironic, huh! In my heart, I am excited because we have a new bathroom!

Links: Creative In Me | Little Peanut |Me and Mine | Pea in a Pod | Sugar Magnolias |A Slice of Life| Simply Jen |Jenny Said So | This and That | We are Family | Mommastuff | MoMieSpace| Being a wife & mom | ChatnChill | Mica’s Temple / YOU!

Now, I will tag: Joshua, Gellianne, Adam

1 comment:

Serena said...

I can really relate to all your feelings. :D New bathroom? A renovation or really built one from scratch?

Serena