Tuesday, June 23, 2009

How Do You Really Feel About Your Family?

Well, this quiz says it all. I think that most of what written here are true.
I really talk a lot. Sometimes, I hurt others. But it is just me. I tend to release my frustrations through talking. But, I learned my lessons and now I think I am having a heart ailment.

Anyways, let me share to you this quiz.




You Feel Humbled By Your Family



You are very quick to forgive your family for wrongdoings. You don't expect them to be perfect, and you try to help them out whenever it's possible.


Source: Blogthings

You feel like some members of your family are too unhappy. These family members tend to create unhappiness for everyone else.



You've improved your family relationships through introspection. You always look at your own behavior first, and you've made changes to how you act.



You are honest and very outspoken with your family. You sometimes hurt feelings by saying things they don't want to hear.


No comments: