Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Second baby

I am dreaming of a second Honeymoon. Yes, I would like to have another baby soon! Our first child is turning six by December.

I am planning for our tenth anniversary this August 8! That would be the perfect date for our second Honeymoon. I would like us to go to another country. Well, we deserve it after all our struggles in the past nine years. We really should take a break and be worry free even for a short period of time.

I would be on leave from the office beginning August 5. Maybe we could have a four night stay and five days of discovering a new country. Shopping would not be absent of course. It would always be in the itinerary.

So, what would be the country that we are going to visit? Let me check with Accor Hotels City Super Sale what countries are included in the promo. Yes, we plan to stay in one of the Accor Hotels. We have to take advantage of the low rates being offered. Good thing that we could already make reservations as early even if our trip would still be in August. Actually, the present promo is from June 23 to 29 only. So, if you are interested, you should reserve now.

Good thing that there are 27 cities to choose from. I might just choose Singapore. One of our friends told me that there are many things that we could do there. I am sure it would be a lot of fun!

Post?slot_id=40510&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: