Thursday, August 7, 2008

Are you a high priced blogger?

Are you a high priced blogger? Meaning, do you do paid posts for a set amount? Do you bend your standards?
I always pray for me to be given more tasks to write. Blogging for money has been very helpful to us. These past few days, there was a lesser influx of assignments. I prayed hard last night and asked for it. There is an available one for $2. I had second thoughts of accepting it. But then again, do I have the right? I should be thankful that my prayer is answered. I did accept it.

Just a few minutes ago, I was able to get five more at 5$ each. A mystery, is it not? I think I was just tested if I will be humble enough and be thankful for what He provides. After all, He is the wealthiest God and He provides us with all our needs all the time.

No comments: