Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
Just for fun – I would like to be Tiger Woods and know what he does besides golf and advertisements, commercials, etc…I would like to know if he sleeps at all!
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
I can stay on the phone for as long as you would like to talk to me…so that is a ten?
Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
It is a split between any orphanage or a home for the aged.
Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Good question. I got fat like these so I guess, I have to stick with eating just my favorite… quite hard though. My friends say that every food is my favorite-LOL!
Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
Oh, my poor man. My Honey!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Happy Friday. I'm so sorry your hubby has had the flu. I had it a few years ago (once and only, thank heavens) and we're knocking on wood. That's just no fun.

I like that you would give to either the very young or the very old. I found that interesting.

Have a great weekend.