Sunday, March 2, 2008

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for March 3, 2008

You find that your best friend has stolen money to pay for medical treatment for a seriously ill relative. What would you do?

This is quite a hard question. Maybe I will try to help her to pay for it. I really do not know. But definitely, no blaming her. I will still try to understand.

What three things you regret not learning to do?

Hmmnnn, you've got me thinking, ha!
Maybe things I would like to learn but do not regret of not having learned it yet.
1.dancing- well, I am not much of a good dancer- my husband said I dance out of beat
2.cooking good food- it is my husband who is a good cook
3.sewing- making dresses or clothes for me and my family

8 comments:

oneluvgurl said...

Totally agree with #1. Thanks for visiting mine! Happy MM!

Juliana RW said...

I can cook but not GREAT cook :D I am regret not learn also hi hi hi

Hope you visit mine also Thanks.

Anonymous said...

learning something you want is nice. Happy MM!

Unknown said...

You can start with rhythmic gymnastics. Most women can learn to follow the beat there.
Then try it with dancing.
It'll work fine then.

You can find my answers ::here::

Have a great week!

tommie said...

Your three things are very doable....I couldn't boil water until I got married. Now I can honestly say I am a very good cook...but I am a recipe follower, not one of those cooks that can throw stuff together!

Thanks for visiting my MM.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could sew too... of course maybe I would need to get a sewing machine first. lol

Anonymous said...

I wish I could sew too... of course maybe I would need to get a sewing machine first. lol

Anonymous said...

note: thanks for checking out my MM entry last monday and i'm sorry if i wasn't able to get back to your message right away. anyway, i'd love to learn how to sew too. pero parang hindi na sya itinituro sa school ngayon ano?