Monday, March 17, 2008

Passion For Fashion

When I was younger, I love to make paper dolls and of course, paper dresses for them. Yes, I consumed more than a hundred of coupon bands. I think what I made were pretty good ones. Too bad, my cousin put them all away as I hid them under the bed.

Were you like that when you were a kid? Or do you think you have a passion for fashion? Why not pursue it? There are many prestigious fashion schools in California. Who knows, you might be the next Ralph Lauren or Donna Karan? If you would like to study in California, the fashion schools in Los Angeles can be good for you. Where is Hollywood by the way? Your way to the top can just be so near. Once you have graduated from a fashion school in California, then you could start from where else but at the city of stars!

No comments: