Monday, March 17, 2008

Heads or Tails- Any Part of The House

This used to be my bedroom during our teen years. We had a double deck as we called it. But no, it is not my actual room. Of the many pictures that I saw at google search, this one caught my attention because it brought some memories of my younger days. I used to sleep at the top. It was sort to be my own world. Sometimes, I just stayed there, while everyone was busy "downstairs" !

Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites

thank you to :http://www.victoriaparkhouse.co.uk

10 comments:

Jen said...

Great take on this week's theme. I just bought bunk bed's for our kids and hope they love them as much as you loved yours!

Misty Dawn said...

Ahhh memories! I always wanted bunk beds because I thought they were cool... but I was an only child, so that didn't really make sense ;-)

tumblewords said...

Good choice! I used a bunk bed, too, and the top one...but it was metal, this looks like nice wood! Cute post!

Hootin' Anni said...

I could 'see' spending quiet times by yourself in that room!!!!

My H o T is posted, a place in my heart today is shared. Come by if you haven't already, I'd love to have you join me on my special day.

The Mama Bear said...

Memories are very nice, I used to hide away in my room often.
My H or T post is up for the week at the Cafe

MomOf3 said...

I just bought bunk beds for my two younger sons. I hope they enjoy them as much as you enjoyed yours!

Skittles said...

I think everyone needs to have their own little hideaway spot! :)

bundle-o-contradictions said...

I have vague memories of having the top bunk of a bunkbed the last time I visited my dad as a kid. I seem to remember trying to throw my half-brother off... Maybe that was just a wish I had. **evil laughter** Thanks for the memories! :) Happy Tuesday.

Marcia said...

We never had bunk beds, nor did our friends, so they always fascinated me. Your own world is a wonderful place to be oft times.

Andrée said...

I used to die with envy when a friend had bunk beds. I made sure my kids had them. And what a pain!! Kids falling off, changing the sheets. Never again!